Call (914) 267-1959 Immediately!
Alcohol Hope Recovery Treatment Center Call 914 267-1959 to Find Help Today! Drug and alcohol dependency destroys live. It makes the addict guilt and ashamed. It also tests the bounds of how much pain one person can endure. Drug Rehab Facilities New York knows that doesn’t have to be true. They want to assist people in becoming free of the shame and painful feelings that substance addiction feeds on. It’s been scientifically proven that substance abuse is an illness, and should be addressed with the exact same medical scrutiny as illnesses like cancer. For this reason, we employ trained qualified experts, who specialize in rehab treatments for drug dependency, to ensure the very best level of care for our clients. End addiction and call Drug Abuse Recovery Yonkers now!
What Is Substance Abuse?
Generally, substance addiction starts as a casual single occurrence. As time passes, however, they soon realize that the quantity they are taking, and how frequency that they are using it, is increasing. The more the substance abuse increases, the tougher it is to function without the drug as there are unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Abuse Recovery Yonkers treats drug abuse, which is the physical or psychological dependence that develops due to use of legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency is due to continual drug abuse that disturbs the way in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure. Because of this chemical dependence in the brain, drug abuse becomes the only way to receive pleasure-giving chemicals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to develop, and occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiety over the thought of not being able to acquire drugs to feel happiness or to feel normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug dependency, but they must be treated together as part of a comprehensive rehab plan. Addicts need a skilled, passionate staff, like that of Drug Rehab Centers Yonkers, NY, to help end their suffering. We provide:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare team
- wonderful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
Our treatment center programs are also designed in consideration of every client’s individual needs, thereby providign them with the best chance for success. Although many other treatment centers don’t aim for high standards, we also utilize numerous fact-based, healthy, affordable therapies to satisfy our clients’ numerous requirements.
What Is Rehab?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their current drug or alcohol use
- participates in various kinds of therapy and behavioral adjustments in order for them to acknowledge their problems
- analyze their reasons for using
- learn to prevent relapses and risk of temptation
At Alcohol Recovery Treatment, a group of recovery specialists is responsible for the many different facets of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Hope Recovery Treatment Center Addresses Substance Dependency
Our residential treatment program combines the very best aspects of inpatient care (24/7 supervision and a clinical staff) and outpatient treatment (introduction to ‘real world’ situations’ and off site support group meetings). Clients also live in gorgeous, comfortable residential houses and participate in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily trips to the gym
- recreational activities
- various social activities
Contact 914-267-1959 to reach recovery experts for more details about drug treatment rehab centers, the consequences of drug use, or general information on substance abuse.