Call 914-219-6877 Immediately To Get Help With Rehab!
Drug and alcohol dependency destroys life. It makes the addict guilt and ashamed. It also tests the bounds of how much pain one person can endure. For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Yonkers, NY area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. We want to assist people in becoming free of the shame and painful feelings that substance addiction feeds on. It’s been scientifically proven that substance abuse is an illness, and should be addressed with the exact same medical scrutiny as illnesses like cancer. For this reason, we employ trained qualified experts, who specialize in rehab treatments for drug dependency, to ensure the very best level of care for our clients. End addiction and Call 914-219-6877 to find help Today!
What Is Substance Abuse?
Generally, substance addiction starts as a casual single occurrence. As time passes, however, they soon realize that the quantity they are taking, and how frequency that they are using it, is increasing. The more the substance abuse increases, the tougher it is to function without the drug as there are unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Our treatment center helps people with drug abuse, which is the physical or psychological dependence that develops due to the use of legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency is due to continual drug abuse that disturbs the way in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure. Because of this chemical dependence in the brain, drug abuse becomes the only way to receive pleasure-giving chemicals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to develop, and occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiety over the thought of not being able to acquire drugs to feel happiness or to feel normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug dependency, but they must be treated together as part of a comprehensive rehab plan. Addicts need skilled, passionate staff, that our treatment center offers to end the suffering. We provide:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare team
- wonderful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
Our treatment center program we offer is designed in consideration of every client’s individual needs, thereby providing them with the best chance for success. Although many other treatment centers don’t aim for high standards, we also utilize numerous fact-based, healthy, affordable therapies to satisfy our clients’ numerous requirements.
What Is Rehab?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their current drug or alcohol use
- participates in various kinds of therapy and behavioral adjustments in order for them to acknowledge their problems
- analyze their reasons for using
- learn to prevent relapses and risk of temptation
At our treatment facility, a group of recovery specialists is responsible for the many different facets of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Our Treatment Center Addresses Substance Dependency
Our residential treatment program combines the very best aspects of inpatient care (24/7 supervision and clinical staff) and outpatient treatment (introduction to ‘real world’ situations’ and off-site support group meetings).
- group and one-on-one therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily trips to the gym
- recreational activities
- various social activities
If you or someone you love is in the Yonkers, NY area and are in need of inpatient rehab, contact us at 914-219-6877