Get Help As Soon As Possible
Living with addiction is a painful, unhappy experience for everyone involved—even the family members of the addict. The rehabilitation process, or rehab, is to support addicts as they come to understand their dependency. It teaches them to learn how to recognize and keep away from triggers that make them use. During this process, addicts also learn how to live life as a recovering addict. Rehabilitation Services Yonkers develops customized rehabilitation plans to fulfill the vocational, physical, medical, psychological, social, and emotional requirements of all their clients. The also provide a healthy, compassionate setting for addicts to recover from their substance addiction.
Services Offered at Hope Recovery Treatment Center
Largely because of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ people and families have a tendency to conceal issues about substance abuse. Unfortunately, this increases spite and fury between loved ones, friends, and the addict. Under these specific circumstances, interventions are one of the best ways to get an addict to agree to rehab. Addiction Rehabilitation Center New York strongly endorses utilizing a therapist, or an interventionist to organize the intervention itself. Interventions are essential for all involved and the benefits include:
- creating a safe environment
- help people to express their concerns and frustration
- getting an addict to enter rehab
Along with interventions, detox is a process that should not be confused with alcohol and drug center treatment. It is, therefore, necessary to know that detox will not ‘cure’ an addict of their problems with drug abuse. As a first step towards recovery, detox (or detoxification) will help the addict properly and swiftly withdraw from the addicted substance(s). There are two types of detox:
- Social detoxification is a procedure that is performed in a residential or outpatient care center. It involves instructing and preparing an addict for rehab.
- Medically supervised detoxification, or medically supervised withdrawal, is a type of detox that occurs in a hospital or inpatient facility. There the addict’s withdrawal is administered by a nurse or medical doctor.
Depending on the requirements of their client, Rehabilitation Services Yonkers can provide a variety of detoxifications. Addiction Rehab Center Yonkers, NY provides effective and safe addiction treatment for people in all levels of dependency. From individuals that have just started to experience the effects of dependency to people who have been continually using drugs and alcohol, they all can see treatment here. Their treatments recovery programs addiction include:
- crystal meth
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
Hope Recovery Treatment Center offers the most effective and powerful rehabilitation program. It does so by assessing the roots of the dependency and any contributing mental components (such as co-occurring disorders). In this way, the surest path to recovery for each and every individual client is then designed.
Get Help Immediately!
Alcohol Treatment Recovery’s residential rehab program blends the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient rehab treatment:
- luxurious, comfortable accommodations
- 24/7 supervision and access to the medically team
- Slow integreation with real world conditions and issues
No client’s treatment plan is the same as another. Each and every treatment plan is custom-designed to each person’s specific requirements, all from the comfort of an amazing residential house. Often, however, clients will participate in the following:
- group or individual treatment
- daily recovery support meetings
- behavioral modeling techniques
- daily trips to the gym
- recreational activities
Hope Recovery Treatment Center’s recovery experts are always available to answer any question about substance dependency, interventions, detox, or rehabilitation facilities. So call 914-267-1959 today!