Need Help with Alcohol and Substance Abuse? Call 914-219-6877
For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Yonkers, NY area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. Living with addiction is a painful, unhappy experience for everyone involved—even the family members of the addict. The rehabilitation process, or rehab, is to support addicts as they come to understand their dependency. It teaches them to learn how to recognize and keep away from triggers that make them useful. During this process, addicts also learn how to live life as a recovering addict. Our staff at our recovery center develops customized rehabilitation plans to fulfill the vocational, physical, medical, psychological, social, and emotional requirements of all their clients. They also provide a healthy, compassionate setting for addicts to recover from their substance addiction.
Services Offered at Our Recovery Treatment Center
Largely because of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ people and families have a tendency to conceal issues about substance abuse. Unfortunately, this increases spite and fury between loved ones, friends, and the addict. Under these specific circumstances, interventions are one of the best ways to get an addict to agree to rehab. Our staff strongly endorses utilizing a therapist, or an interventionist to organize the intervention itself. Interventions are essential for all involved and the benefits include:
- creating a safe environment
- help people to express their concerns and frustration
- getting an addict to enter rehab
Along with interventions, detox is a process that should not be confused with alcohol and drug treatment. It is, therefore, necessary to know that detox will not ‘cure’ an addict of their problems with drug abuse. As a first step towards recovery, detox (or detoxification) will help the addict properly and swiftly withdraw from the addicted substance(s). There are two types of detox:
- Social detoxification is a procedure that is performed in a residential or outpatient care center. It involves instructing and preparing an addict for rehab.
- Medically supervised detoxification, or medically supervised withdrawal, is a type of detox that occurs in a hospital or inpatient facility. There the addict’s withdrawal is administered by a nurse or medical doctor.
Depending on the requirements of the patient, Our treatment center can provide a variety of detoxifications. We provide effective and safe addiction treatment for people at all levels of dependency. From individuals that have just started to experience the effects of dependency on people who have been continually using drugs and alcohol, they all can see treatment here. Our treatment program includes:
- crystal meth
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
Our treatment center offers the most effective and powerful rehabilitation program. It does so by assessing the roots of the dependency and any contributing mental components (such as co-occurring disorders). In this way, the surest path to recovery for each and every individual client is then designed.
Get Help Immediately!
Our treatment center’s residential rehab program blends the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient rehab treatment:
- luxurious, comfortable accommodations
- 24/7 supervision and access to the medical team
- Slow integration with real-world conditions and issues
No client’s treatment plan is the same as another. Each and every treatment plan is custom-designed to each person’s specific requirements, all from the comfort of an amazing residential house. Often, however, clients will participate in the following:
- group or individual treatment
- daily recovery support meetings
- behavioral modeling techniques
- daily trips to the gym
Our recovery experts are always available to answer any question about getting the help you need. If you or someone you love is in the Yonkers, NY area, and are in need of services such as detox, inpatient rehab, residential treatment, intensive outpatient give us a call, make the call 914-219-6877 today!